Fuel Church Safety Precautions
Here is a list of all the safety guidelines we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everyone in our building.
We are asking all who attend to wear
a mask for the safety of others according
to the CDC guidelines.
FUEL KIDS IN-PERSON PLAN
Our Fuel Kids services are available at each of our locations. Our Special Needs services are available at select times at each location.
Here are some additional steps we are taking to keep our kids’ environments safe (and fun) for your family!
- We highly recommend Drop-off and Pick-up be limited to one parent per household, if possible, to reduce traffic in the kids’ areas.
- Anyone with a 100.4-degree temperature or higher, or showing symptoms of sickness will be asked to worship with us online.
- No outside toys, food or items are allowed inside the classroom, with the exception of diapers, bottles and pacifiers.
- Nursery team members will wear new mask and gloves when preparing a formula bottle for infants and changing diapers.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout all Fuel Kids areas have been implemented. All kids’ areas and toys are disinfected with Clorox-based solutions between each service to ensure the safest environment possible for your family.
- We also use a natural commercial grade disinfectant that kills the COVID virus on any surfaces and airborne and continues to kill the virus for hours.
- All Fuel Kids Team members will wear masks during the entirety of their serve time unless 6ft away from children.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout all kids’ areas/classrooms for children and Fuel Kids Team Members.
- Any snacks/drinks will be distributed with gloves for safety.
- Social distancing will not be enforced in the classrooms. Given the impossible nature of it all. However, our kids’ rooms will be at 50% capacity, so we’re asking parents to drop their kids off if they’re comfortable with that. Otherwise, their kids can join when the parents decide its time.
- If you child stays with you in the main auditorium please make sure to bring a quiet activity for them to do during the service so it does not distract others who are there to receive as well.
Are seating reservations required?
You will not need to reserve your seat. Seating will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Physical distanced seating is available in the auditorium with assistance by our ushers. In the event auditorium seating is filled, we will have additional seating available.
*Special events may require reserved seating which will be on our website w/more details
What sanitization measures will be in place?
Our teams frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we sanitize the auditorium between services. Hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building. Water fountains are not available at this time. All areas and all teams are spraying down and disinfected between each service for the safety of your family.
What about face coverings?
We recommend wearing a face covering while in the building but we do understand some people may have other medical/physical situations where they are unable to and we respect that. In order to help facilitate a safe environment to worship, our staff and Dream Team will be wearing face coverings as they serve.
What if I am considered “high-risk”?
If you or someone in your family is considered “high-risk” for severe illness, we encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
Will the cafe be open?
Our café will be open and coffee will be available in the lobby. There will also be a hand sanitizing station at each coffee bar area before serving yourself.
What if I don’t feel comfortable coming in person yet?
We completely understand, and we want you to feel comfortable. We invite you to worship with us online at our Fuel Church Facebook page at 10:30A EST. Each message can be listened to at thefuelchurch.com or on Spotify/iTunes/Google play
If any of the following applies to you, please worship with us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
We offer both online and in-person weekend services and we welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable. We would love for you to join us in person, and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
YOU CAN FIND SERVICE TIMES AND LOCATIONS ON OUR WEBSITE
Serve + Give
If you’re in a position to be able to serve, we would love to have you join the Dream Team to help continue bringing Hope and Grace to those who need during this season. Stay connected and stay involved, so that you stay spiritually strong.
Giving – If you haven’t already done so, now is a great time to set up online giving CLICK HERE We are asking that each of you continue to give financially so that we can continue to serve our city and our world.
Because of your generosity, we’re able to operate our finances in a way that allows us to give without hesitation in times of need and crisis. That’s exactly what we’re doing now and will continue to do. If you feel led to financially be a part of the vision here at Fuel, you may at thefuelchurch.com.
You may also give by mail:
2021 E Markland Ave
Kokomo, IN 46901
While we exercise wisdom in keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe, we know that divine health and protection is from Jesus. Let’s continue to trust in His promises of protection in Psalm 91 for ourselves, our families, and all those who are affected by illness and pray that the virus will be contained and conquered.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.
This has been a challenging season with things changing every day. However, through much prayer and conversation with the Fuel Church Lead Team, health and government officials, we want to do our part to ensure the health and safety of our community. Please know we are praying for you and we are not afraid. FAITH>FEAR.
Thank you for being an amazing church,
Fuel Church Leadership