Fuel Church Safety Precautions
Here is a list of all the safety guidelines we are taking to ensure the health and safety of everyone in our building.
Our building will be at 50% capacity in all areas.
We are asking all who attend to wear
a mask for the safety of others according
to the CDC guidelines.
Safety for General Areas
· Commercial-grade disinfecting of all surfaces and furniture throughout the entire building in all areas prior to re-opening
· Disinfecting of all surfaces and furniture in between each service in every area
· All serve teams who will be serving in close proximity with people will be wearing masks
· First Impressions Team will wear gloves when handling any
paperwork/pens such as connection cards, worship guides, etc. First Impressions Team will also open any doors for a touchless experience.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building, so please take advantage of it.
· Our Café will not be serving coffee at this point in time
· There will be no physical contact during Response Time for prayer/communion.
· We will not be passing offering buckets. Ushers will have buckets at the main doors at the conclusion of the worship experience or you can give in the giving boxes in the lobby. Giving envelopes will be available at response tables.
*Giving – If you haven’t already done so, now is a great time to set up online giving. We are asking that each of you continue to give financially so that we can continue to serve our city and our world.
Safety for Kid’s Areas
· All kids’ teams will be wearing masks
· Masks will be welcomed, but not required for kids in classrooms.
· Social distancing will not be enforced in the classrooms. Given the impossible nature of it all. However, our kids’ rooms will be at 50% capacity, so we’re asking parents to drop their kids off if they’re comfortable with that. Otherwise, their kids can join when the parents decide its time.
· If you child stays with you in the main auditorium please make sure to bring a quiet activity for them to do during the service so it does not distract others who are there to receive as well.
· All kids team will be required to take their temperature before serving
· Teachers will hold off from distributing snacks at this time, but will wear gloves when distributing snacks (animal crackers) once approved.
· Activity sheets will be available for parents to take at pick-up
· No activity sheets/crafts will be provided during class as we do not want to share many supplies between children at this time. Lessons and activity sheets will be available each week on Fuel Kids Facebook Group page
· Nursery team members will wear new gloves for each diaper change
· Nursery team members will wear new mask and gloves when preparing a formula bottle for infants
· Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and in classrooms
· After each service, teachers will sanitize chairs, tables, door knobs, toys, etc.
· Check-In team will sanitize iPads and check-in tables
This has been a challenging season with things changing every day. However, through much prayer and conversation with the Fuel Church Lead Team, health and government officials. We want to do our part to ensure the health and safety of our community. Please know we are praying for you and we are not afraid. FAITH>FEAR.
Thank you for being an amazing church,
-Fuel Church Leadership